Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Only when you are at your most vulnerable,

When you have nothing to offer others.


Will you then know your true friends and acquaintances.




2020 has really been a year of revelations.

An eye opening experience.

Yet I would not trade it in for a smoother ride

I would probably will do it all again


I grew up so much this year alone,

More than I ever did in a decade

And I finally saw life as it was.


And it is a good thing.

Less is always more,

Humility over ego,

Keep learning, stay humble.

Apologising never lost anyone their teeth.


Reminding myself that if I could be anything .

Always choose to be kind.


Oh and one last thing.


I think Tun typo lah last time....


He didn’t mean Wawasan 2020.


He actually meant WasWas2020!


No comments:

That long winding road

 The harder things become, The more I need to celebrate the small wins, The tiny hurdles I overcome, Every small step I can move, may it be ...