Thursday, August 19, 2021

Pinochio 2012 - 13th June 2021


                                        13th June 2021 3.37pm


Today I close a chapter of my life. 

Closed but forever treasured.

Often to be revisited and opened to smile at the wonderful memories embedded inside.


I lost my little pinochio today, part of my heart died with her.


She was the tiniest creature with the biggest character.


She came into my life in 2012 and for the next 9 years she walked all over me and trampled everlasting pawprints all over my heart.


She was fiercely independent, noisy, busybody, bossy, fierce and a ball of pure feisty.


My sunshine and rain, my fire and snow. My thunder and lightning. 

My love and my soul.


She leaves a huge hole in my heart.

In My home.

And in my life.


I hoped I gave you a good happy life my feisty girl.

Because you sure made my life such a colourful one.

There will never be another pinochio like you.

You will always be my sunshine girl.


I will try not to dwell on the fact that we lost you.

But instead be so very thankful that we had the pleasure of having you grace our lives for so many wonderful years my darling girl.


I will miss you. Forever and always.


And I will love you. Forever and always.



 

No comments:

That long winding road

 The harder things become, The more I need to celebrate the small wins, The tiny hurdles I overcome, Every small step I can move, may it be ...