Thursday, August 19, 2021

The first day after, today was harder than yesterday...

                                                      Pinochio 


Your tiny Stature

Left a big hole

A huge void

That leaves me feeling so hollow


I don’t know when I will stop crying every time I think about you.

I look and look hoping that this is all a dream

But I know inside 

That this is the reality I need to live with

From now on.



It hurts so bad.


I am so glad I made every effort to kiss you more

Hug you more

Love you even more than my heart could bear.



Something was nagging at me 

Telling me something

I tried to keep going to the vet to check


But as always

You did things on your own terms

You changed a few habits

I logged on to them

And hugged you even closer

Every second I could find the time


But I thought I would have just a little bit more time.

Just a little bit more.


But I guess there never is enough time 

Is there my little tinipinintio


Timpantio punitio Tim Tim tio.



 

No comments:

That long winding road

 The harder things become, The more I need to celebrate the small wins, The tiny hurdles I overcome, Every small step I can move, may it be ...