Monday, April 18, 2005

7 months and 5 days old

It's been a very tiring and trying time, first it was juggling pregnancy and a demanding job, that was rather daunting! Then lo and behold, after having slogged blood and tears, in times of sickness and stress, back to work before the end of my maternity leave......etc. The powers to be decided that I'm pretty dispensable after all. Hence for the first time in ten years, I found myself outta a job with free time on my hands.......that was on February 14th 2005, yup Good Ole Valentine's Day. You may say,, I will never view Valentine's Day in the same light again............to be continued.

No comments:

That long winding road

 The harder things become, The more I need to celebrate the small wins, The tiny hurdles I overcome, Every small step I can move, may it be ...