Sunday, May 30, 2010

When the world says "Give Up" Hope whispers "Hang in there - give it one more try!"

You can go thru' life's darkest moments, which drag on seemingly without reprieve, only to find out, God had his reasons......call it a test, or call it a lesson. Eventually he throws you a lifeline...and you get your head a little above water again and you can finally take a deep breathe and say....hey God, you do give a damn after all and you're really there watching over me and letting me bend but not break, fall but never trodden.

And this gives you the strength to brave another day...........to break into a smile and say.....I think I will be okay.....

No comments:

That long winding road

 The harder things become, The more I need to celebrate the small wins, The tiny hurdles I overcome, Every small step I can move, may it be ...