Friday, September 25, 2020

 Coping with a jobless life


I have two dogs and a cat, when I was slogging a full time job, I would order from people who cooked dog food and spend hundreds per month on pet food.

Why not? I didn't believe in Kibble and I didn't have any time. 

My poor pets would wait at home for at least 12 hours each day for me to come home. Only to be given a few minutes of my time before I had to deal with chores, child and life.

I realised this only after I quit my job and started spending all my time at home, well maybe too much time then coz recently I notice my pets always giving me the side eye.

They must be  wondering why the heck I am in their face 24-7. On their favourite sofa, lying on their favourite pillow. Disturbing their slumber. Blowing in their faces whenever and whatever.


Oh well too bad Poochies, your human mother suddenly had a moment of insanity and just walked out of a full time job from a company she has been slaving at for 11 years.


Pandemics and lock downs does something to your mind. For the better or worst?

That, I will only be able to answer you later.

As for now, I am just taking my time to find myself again first.....


to be continued...



No comments:

That long winding road

 The harder things become, The more I need to celebrate the small wins, The tiny hurdles I overcome, Every small step I can move, may it be ...