Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Adventures of Poop-i and Peppito

This is me Poop-i! Do I look like a Dingo or a Dungu? I say Dingo! Coz I decided to stay dry and on dry land! Wait till you see what my brother Peppito did!..yucks!
Peppito my doofus brother jumped into the not-so-clear mountain water...let me tell you...the place was crawling with people...crawling with Malaysian people..so you can imagine the level of hygiene...nyways....Mum and doofus....as you can see are in the water...!
Somemore can posing posing all....
Lookit my brother's mouth - it's wide open in absolute glee...well glee right till he sees a turd float by, betcha a native up-mountain is squatting and doing a poo right that minute...!
Uncle Stephen and Ashley were just chillin' and posing....
I was a cool cat lepakking with Nanny Bella...

So yea, that's our little adventure for the day and my brother...yea ..he's such a clown, but I wouldn't trade him for anything.
BTW I did a shee shee on mum in the car on the way home. I pretended I was asleep.......woof woof!

No comments:

That long winding road

 The harder things become, The more I need to celebrate the small wins, The tiny hurdles I overcome, Every small step I can move, may it be ...