Thursday, March 11, 2010

A new twist to two old peribahasas


From a very young age , my grandmother drummed into me the value of humility. She always said, no matter how high you fly. Keep your feet firmly grounded on land. So that when you do fall, you won't fall too hard....

I have met many people in my life that flew so very high up in the sky.......they jumped higher than any trampoline could ever spring them up to.....i just hope that they kept one eye on a good landing spot way down on the ground for that rainy day that may come....

"Setinggi-tinggi tupai melompat, akhirnya akan jatuh ke tanah juga dan timpa tangga pula......adoi"

No comments:

That long winding road

 The harder things become, The more I need to celebrate the small wins, The tiny hurdles I overcome, Every small step I can move, may it be ...